[sip-comm-dev] two questions

Hi,
       I tried to establishment call between users john and test in openims(openimscore.org) network. My first problem was in Username. Username in Sip-Communicator was only as user but in others client was username as user@realm. When I changed SipSecurityManager.java(createCcEntryWithNewCredentials)
String user = accountID.getUserID() + "@" + realm;
defaultCredentials.setUserName(user); and in createCcEntryWithStoredPassword
String user = accountID.getUserID() + "@ims.stromslovakia.sk";
ccEntry.userCredentials.setUserName(user); registration passing successful.
My second problem is in establishment call. When I want call somebody I always got Status 488(Not Accpetable here). I attached flow from wireshark.

Any idea, please?

Martin Suty

sipcommunicator (67.4 KB)

Hello Martin,

First of all, sorry for the delay.

Suty Martin wrote:

Hi,
       I tried to establishment call between users john and test in openims(openimscore.org) network. My first problem was in Username. Username in Sip-Communicator was only as user but in others client was username as user@realm. When I changed SipSecurityManager.java(createCcEntryWithNewCredentials)
String user = accountID.getUserID() + "@" + realm;
defaultCredentials.setUserName(user); and in createCcEntryWithStoredPassword
String user = accountID.getUserID() + "@ims.stromslovakia.sk";
ccEntry.userCredentials.setUserName(user); registration passing successful.

OK thanks for the fix. I won't be able to apply it before FOSDEM as we have quite some things to take care of and I won't have the time to test it. However, I'll make sure I do right after we come back.

My second problem is in establishment call. When I want call somebody I always got Status 488(Not Accpetable here). I attached flow from wireshark.

I've been looking on your trace. My guess is the server doesn't like the SDP. Probably one of the codecs. Yet this is just a guess. I'd like to do some testing against open ims myself.

Will keep you posted

Cheers
Emil

···

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@sip-communicator.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@sip-communicator.dev.java.net