[sip-comm-dev] TV conference

Hi.

The patch for adding only the TV conference function which announced previously.
I am developing by Java 1.5. For this reason, the patch for the problem about
"enum" pointed out by Amer is also included.

The comment was also added. However, it is Japanese childish English.
Emil, please give me cooperation about proofreading of a comment.

Thanks
   Hideto

TV-conference-Patch.txt (50.7 KB)

Hi All,

How do you change the setting for the JMF .. it insists to use 44100 which does not work on jdk 1.4 ... where can I change tha parameter ??

Thanks

Amer

···

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@sip-communicator.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@sip-communicator.dev.java.net

Hi all,

Finally I have changed the setting in the configurations menu .. "media source" .... and it worked .. !! Now I hava another Bug .. concerning GUI .. all works fine but it shows this message on MAC OS 2209 [main]

I have made a printout of a few lines before and after it to give you a clue .. where this comes from .. Note the line in the middle .. starting with 2005-03...etc

TRACE common.PropertiesDepot - [exit] getConfigurationFile
3110 [main] TRACE common.PropertiesDepot - [exit] traverseConfigurationFile
3113 [main] TRACE common.PropertiesDepot - [exit] loadProperties
2005-03-04 16:20:08.886 java[355] _initWithWindowNumber: error creating graphics ctxt object for ctxt:65791, window:58
6985 [main] DEBUG common.PropertiesDepot - getProperty[net.java.sip.communicator.sipphone.IS_RUNNING_SIPPHONE=false]
7082 [main] DEBUG common.PropertiesDepot - getProperty[net.java.sip.communicator.VOICE_MAIL_ADDRESS=17475551212]
7134 [main] DEBUG common.PropertiesDepot - getProperty[net.java.sip.communicator.sipphone.MY_SIPPHONE_URL=http://my.sipphone.com]

All works fine .. but would be nice to clear this out and make the code platform independant.

Thanks
Amer

···

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@sip-communicator.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@sip-communicator.dev.java.net