[sip-comm-dev] taking picture from web cam, and regarding application, please help..

Hello,

i wanna ask that in the project "Set your own photo and avatar through SIP
Communicator or create a new one with your web cam" how a user should be
facilitated in order to get his/her image through webcam like there should
be an option "Dynamic Picture" when user clicks on it a picture from the
webcam has been taken and the preview is shown to the user... is it like
that...?

one more thing that do i need to include the implementation details and all
approaches in my application...? as there is very little space available for
abstract...? can i include all the details in the content area where the
student details have been asked...?

i have already submitted my application, please guide me if i need to edit
my application as there is already little time left.

Thanks

Zunair Minhas.

Only the application submission period is nearing its end. Then the review phase is upon us and you'll have enough time to refine your proposal as we ask questions i.e. don't worry.

The abstract is usually short, it's a brief introduction to the project at hand. The details are in the content. But you're really free to have it as you see fit.

ยทยทยท

On Apr 2, 2009, at 11:26 PM, Zunair Minhas <zunairminhas@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

i wanna ask that in the project "Set your own photo and avatar through SIP Communicator or create a new one with your web cam" how a user should be facilitated in order to get his/her image through webcam like there should be an option "Dynamic Picture" when user clicks on it a picture from the webcam has been taken and the preview is shown to the user... is it like that...?

one more thing that do i need to include the implementation details and all approaches in my application...? as there is very little space available for abstract...? can i include all the details in the content area where the student details have been asked...?

i have already submitted my application, please guide me if i need to edit my application as there is already little time left.

Thanks

Zunair Minhas.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@sip-communicator.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@sip-communicator.dev.java.net