[sip-comm-dev] SIP Communicator without GUI

Hi Everybody,

I am working towards my Masters Thesis in Philips Research Laboratories. I am trying to design and implement remote access architecture between two home networks. I have separated the remote access architecture in to two parts. In first part Remote Access Client will send a SIP INVITE to Remote Access Server to establish Remote Access Session. In the second part once the session is establish the Remote Access Client will do necessity service invocation in Remote Access Server side. In one part of my work I have to send a SIP INVITE message from one home to another. I want to use SIP Communicator to send this.

As I am not using the telephony stuff so I don't need the GUI of SIP Communicator. Is it possible to run SIP Communicator without GUI? I just want to register / unregister two users and send an SIP INVITE to other end.

Best regards

Yeasin Habib

···

The information contained in this message may be confidential and legally protected under applicable law. The message is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, forwarding, dissemination, or reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Hey Yeasin,

Habib, Yeasin написа:

Is it possible to run SIP Communicator without GUI? I just
want to register / unregister two users and send an SIP INVITE to other
end.

Absolutely, you simply need to remove it from
lib/felix.client.run.properties and you should be ok.

Hope this helps
Emil

···

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@sip-communicator.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@sip-communicator.dev.java.net