[sip-comm-dev] Sip Communicator -SDP description

Dear Sir,

I working with Sip Communicator. When I try to make a call, the session is well established but any media is sent. The SDP description contains parameter "a=recvonly" for both audio and video. I have installed JMF and the JMF diagnostic is good. I recognized that something may be wrong with my JMF installation but I do not see what it could be. Do you have an idea?

Thank you for your help,

H.

···

---------------------------------
Do You Yahoo!? -- Une adresse @yahoo.fr gratuite et en fran�ais !
Testez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail

Hello Lena,

The presence of the recvonly params means that no capture devices were detected.
To enable java applications to use JMF you need to put it in the System CLASSPATH or at least set
the JMFHOME environment variable to point towards JMF's installation directory.

If you are running Linux (or any other UNIX) you should also set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH to point to
the JMFHOME/libs directory.

If you have already done that then JMF must be having a problem with your capture devices. Have
you tried capturing through JMStudio?

Cheers
Emil

What is
--- Montarou Lena <lenamontarou@yahoo.fr> a �crit : > Dear Sir,

···

I working with Sip Communicator. When I try to make a call, the session is well established but
any media is sent. The SDP description contains parameter "a=recvonly" for both audio and video.
I have installed JMF and the JMF diagnostic is good. I recognized that something may be wrong
with my JMF installation but I do not see what it could be. Do you have an idea?

Thank you for your help,

H.

---------------------------------
Do You Yahoo!? -- Une adresse @yahoo.fr gratuite et en fran�ais !
Testez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@sip-communicator.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@sip-communicator.dev.java.net