[sip-comm-dev] SIP Communicator Registration

Hi,

I was trying to connect SIP Communicator in OpenIMSCore server. I think now I can connect SIP Communicator somehow, but probably it seems like registration is not fulfilling all requirement from server side. I was trying to compare the registration with IMS Communicator. So from the server side it shows that my SIP Communicator is registered, but if I compare the result with IMS Communicator log then I found that SIP Communicator miss UAR! Authentication twice and at the end after the registration it also skip LIR! authentication.

I don't have much idea about UAR!, MAR!, SAR!, LIR! authentication. So now I am little bit confuse with my problem.

I don't know where exactly the problem lies (in server side or in SIP Communicator) . Because from server I found that my SIP Communicator registration is successful. I am trying to connect my SIP Communicator by the following user data(SIP id: alice@open-ims.test<mailto:alice@open-ims.test>, password: alice, Registrar: scscf.open-ims.test, Server Port: 6060, Proxy: 130.145.232.40, Proxy Port: 4060, Preferred transport: UDP)

If anybody face this problem or solve this problem then please help me.

I am sending my network trace and screenshot of the server log by mail attachment.

Best regards

Yeasin Habib
Student
Smart Networked Environments Cluster
Connected Consumer Solutions
Philips Research Laboratories

Building HTC 34 Room 6-58
High Tech Campus
5656 AE Eindhoven
The Netherlands
Tel: +31 40 27 49556
Fax: +31 40 27 46321