[sip-comm-dev] RTP Track Problem under Windows (XP) with IPv6

Hello everyone,

I have installed SIP-Communicator under WinXP, configured in IPv6. However, there seems to be an rtp initialisation problem:

When establishing RTP communication with another SIP UA (SIP Communicator or not), SIP communicator fails to open an RTP channel, and displays the following error message:

The following non fatal error was reported by MediaManager

net.java.sip.communicator.media.MediaException: Failed to initialise rtp manager for track 0 encoded as ULAW/rtp @ [<the other UA's IPv6

]:<the other UA's port number>!

at net.java.sip.communicator.media.AVTransmitter.createTransmitter (AVTransmitter.java:441)
   at net.java.sip.communicator.media.AVTransmitter.start (AVTransmitter.java:145)
   at net.java.sip.communicator.media.MediaManager.startTransmitter (MediaManager.java:543)
   at net.java.sip.communicator.media.MediaManager.openMediaStreams (MediaManager.java:470)
   at net.java.sip.communicator.SipCommunicator.callStateChanged (SipCommunicator.java:758)
   at net.java.sip.communicator.SipCommunicator.Call.fireCallStatusChangedEvent(Call.java:250)
   at net.java.sip.communicator.SipCommunicator.Call.setState(Call.java:156)
   at net.java.sip.communicator.SipCommunicator.CallProcessing.processInviteOK(CallProcessing.java:236)
   at net.java.sip.communicator.SipManager.processResponse(SipManagerl.java:1673)
   at gov.nist.javax.sip.EventScanner.Call.deliverEvent(EventScanner.java:236)
   at gov.nist.javax.sip.EventScanner.Call.run(EventScanner.java:352)

Did anyone encounter such behaviour?? I'd appreciate all the help I can get, ASAP :slight_smile:
Thanks in advance

Ahmed

···

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@sip-communicator.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@sip-communicator.dev.java.net