[sip-comm-dev] RPRVT Resident Private Memory space on MAC growth till crash

Hi

regarding the problem of the RPRVT memory space that growth during a call or a video call until the CPU usage jump to 120% and never stop to growth, the problem is present when a MAC OS 1.6 with Java 1.6.0 call another client on MAC OS 1.5 with Java 1.5.0

The client running on MAC OS 1.6 Java 1.6.0 is the one with RPRVT problem , but i can reproduce this issue only calling another client on Mac Os 1.5 Java 1.5.0 , with other condition the issue is not present.

please let me know if anybody can produce the same issue according to the above indication.

Thanks
Fabio Galdi

···

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@sip-communicator.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@sip-communicator.dev.java.net

Hi,

i forgot to mention that the issue is for Jingle calls only , for SIP there is no such issue.

Thanks
Fabio

Inizio messaggio inoltrato:

···

Da: Fabio Telme <fabio@telme.sg>
Data: 12 gennaio 2011 21.09.29 GMT+01.00
A: dev@sip-communicator.dev.java.net
Oggetto: RPRVT Resident Private Memory space on MAC growth till crash

Hi

regarding the problem of the RPRVT memory space that growth during a call or a video call until the CPU usage jump to 120% and never stop to growth, the problem is present when a MAC OS 1.6 with Java 1.6.0 call another client on MAC OS 1.5 with Java 1.5.0

The client running on MAC OS 1.6 Java 1.6.0 is the one with RPRVT problem , but i can reproduce this issue only calling another client on Mac Os 1.5 Java 1.5.0 , with other condition the issue is not present.

please let me know if anybody can produce the same issue according to the above indication.

Thanks
Fabio Galdi