Hi, dear all,
after so many tests, it seems the cause of font issue is captured.
According to Dai's words, I found the title of frames can display Chinese
correctly. but other places render squares.
I found TitlePanel.java under "impl.gui.customcontrols" has a little
difference than other SIPcomm gui components:
I tried it in AccountRegFirstPage.java, it corrects the Chinese font problem
for its own objects.
To solve the problem completely, the font name in Constants.FONT definition
must be changed to any font family, which includes western and Chinese. More
other supported language would be better. All fonts families and supported
languages on windows can be found in "notepad --> font" option. Currently, i
changed the original "Verdana" to "Arial Unicode MS", and everything works
have a good day
TML@HUT, Helsinki, Finland
ANTD@NIST, Gaithersburg, USA
Ph: +1 (301)975-6049