two recent experiences:
I updated to nb 3155 and chatted with a friend.
1) During the chat his contact was not visible in the contact list (setting: hide offline contacts) -
2) after closing the chat the contact did not appear again, only after show/hide offline contacts
3) contact did not show any buttons for chat/call/videocall/desktopsharing
please find attached screenshots
(did not test desktopsharing yet)
today I updated to nb 3162 and made jingle call with Gmail, I was not but the called person "B" was behind NAT:
1) audio was working (with jittering), after pushing video button the connection interrupted
2) contact B vanished from contact list (settings were: "hide offline contacts")
3) after pushing (show/hide offline contacts) all groups and contacts disappear
recent screenshot of SC is attached (right picture)
as posted previously the contacts show up only temporal if I push the "search contact" button, otherwise the SC stays empty. Restarting of SC did not change anything, probably I have to reinstall SC again.
kind regards, MS
chat.pdf (192 KB)