[sip-comm-dev] org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved package in bundle ERROR

a) do NOT put anything on the classpath
b) instead, have some bundle export the classes you need

The error you're getting now is the Felix resolver that encounters your import statement but cannot find anybody who exports this package. Therefore the classes cannot be resolved and the bundle won't start. Sounds like you should "bundle up" asteriskJava first.

Greetings, Marcel

···

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, 25 June, 2008 15:16
To: dev@sip-communicator.dev.java.net
Subject: [sip-comm-dev] org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved package in bundle ERROR

hi guys, i think this is a pretty simple problem but i just can not get it fixed in any way.

i am trying to create a service in the sip-communicator. the service requires asteriskJava jar file which i already put in the classpath of the sip communicator. i can compile without any error. i have also put in all the proper imports in manifest file and in the felix.client.run.properties files. and yet i get this following error:

[java] ERROR: Error starting reference:file:sc-bundles/asteriskevent.jar (org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved package in bundle 59: package; (&(package=net.java.sip.communicator.service.asteriskevent)(version>=0.0.0)))
[java] org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved package in bundle 59: package; (&(package=net.java.sip.communicator.service.asteriskevent)(version>=0.0.0))
[java] at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix._resolveBundle(Felix.java:1650)
[java] at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix._startBundle(Felix.java:1517)
[java] at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1470)
[java] at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setFrameworkStartLevel(Felix.java:1065)
[java] at org.apache.felix.framework.StartLevelImpl.run(StartLevelImpl.java:258)
[java] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

my manifest file for asteriskEvent service is:

Bundle-Activator: net.java.sip.communicator.impl.asteriskevent.AsteriskEventActivator
Bundle-Name: Asterisk Event
Bundle-Description: An implementation of the Asterisk server listerner.
Bundle-Vendor: khan.softverk.co.th
Bundle-Version: 0.0.0
Import-Package: org.osgi.framework,
net.java.sip.communicator.service.asteriskevent,
org.asteriskjava.live.AsteriskChannel,
org.asteriskjava.live.AsteriskQueue,
org.asteriskjava.live.AsteriskServer,
org.asteriskjava.live.AsteriskServerListener,
org.asteriskjava.live.DefaultAsteriskServer,
org.asteriskjava.live.MeetMeRoom,
org.asteriskjava.live.MeetMeUser

and my felix