[sip-comm-dev] Missing alpha2 packages & tests

Hi packages maintainers,

I noticed that we don't have alpha2 packages for the following targets:
- windows
- debian
- generic

Can package maintainers take care of updating their script as explained by Emil in his mail " Cruisecontrol for alpha2 (Attn: pkg maintainers)" (2007/10/19), and take some time to check if everything is fine with their alpha2 builds?

We are close to freeze the alpha2 branch, so if some volunteers are willing to test some of the alpha2 builds (the latest one is #17) for their preferred OS, and report any problems here, this would be much appreciated: http://download.sip-communicator.org/alpha2/

Regards,
romain

···

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@sip-communicator.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@sip-communicator.dev.java.net

Hi,

Romain KUNTZ wrote:

Hi packages maintainers,

I noticed that we don't have alpha2 packages for the following targets:
- windows
- debian
- generic

Can package maintainers take care of updating their script as explained by Emil in his mail " Cruisecontrol for alpha2 (Attn: pkg maintainers)" (2007/10/19), and take some time to check if everything is fine with their alpha2 builds?

The builds are ok , but there was a wrong path in the script uploading the builds to download server its fixed now.
Also there must be a problem with the generic folder on the download server. Emil can you check that as I cannot login there.

···

We are close to freeze the alpha2 branch, so if some volunteers are willing to test some of the alpha2 builds (the latest one is #17) for their preferred OS, and report any problems here, this would be much appreciated: http://download.sip-communicator.org/alpha2/

Regards,
romain