[sip-comm-dev] Mirror view of own camera image

Hi,

I've posted some comment about SC to a German weblog covering VoIP and Jingle (to spread the word a bit :slight_smile: )

http://linuxundich.de/de/software/sip-communicator-mit-support-fur-xmppjingle-also-audio-und-video-chats-fur-windows/

They've answered with a little test report of a video call between Empathy and SC (hey, they managed to connect - as far as I know it is still an open issue - I could never answer, not even an audio call) Anyway.

What's interesting is the mirror wiew of the guy's own camera. (see photo)

I had it for one day and it disappeared with the next version. Is it a feature which is generally available but still not implemented in the GUI or did I simply not find the option? Would it be possible to set it in the config file?

Thank you
Conrad

路路路

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@sip-communicator.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@sip-communicator.dev.java.net

Hi Conrad,

Hi,

I've posted some comment about SC to a German weblog covering VoIP and Jingle (to spread the word a bit :slight_smile: )

http://linuxundich.de/de/software/sip-communicator-mit-support-fur-xmppjingle-also-audio-und-video-chats-fur-windows/
聽聽聽
Thanks!

They've answered with a little test report of a video call between Empathy and SC (hey, they managed to connect - as far as I know it is still an open issue - I could never answer, not even an audio call) Anyway.
聽聽聽
I am currently working on this issue. It should be ready next week.

What's interesting is the mirror wiew of the guy's own camera. (see photo)

I had it for one day and it disappeared with the next version. Is it a feature which is generally available but still not implemented in the GUI or did I simply not find the option? Would it be possible to set it in the config file?
聽聽聽
I fixed an issue regarding the local video last tuesday. Have you try recently with build 3121 version or above ?

What is your OS ? If you use Linux and you does _not_ choose lti-civil based camera, it is a known problem. We will try to address this issue in the following month.

Regards,

路路路

Le 03/12/2010 18:15, Conrad Beckert a 茅crit :
--
Seb

Thank you
Conrad

I am currently working on this issue. It should be ready next week.

That's good news. Interoperability is always good.

I fixed an issue regarding the local video last tuesday. Have you try
recently with build 3121 version or above ?

I installed a recent version on a Windows XP machine and could see the mirror image and saw the mirror image.

What is your OS ? If you use Linux and you does _not_ choose lti-civil
based camera, it is a known problem. We will try to address this issue
in the following month.

Interesting effect. Would it be possible to turn it on or off somewhere?

I have notebooks with built in webcams - and thus no problems staying in the picture. (I dont't like to see myself in conference)

However, with more than one person behind the cam its better to have some feedback.

Anyway - nice new feature.
Conrad

路路路