[sip-comm-dev] Mac problem resolved and needs to be tested

Hi,

I have just submitted an issue that could be said Mac related. It's that Ctrl+Click should open context menus. I've made that, but I tested it only on linux. I'll appreciate if Alex (who reported the problem) or someone else who has a Mac tests this for me. Thank you in advance!

Regards,
Yana

···

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@sip-communicator.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@sip-communicator.dev.java.net

Hi,

Yana Stamcheva wrote:

I have just submitted an issue that could be said Mac related. It's that Ctrl+Click should open context menus. I've made that, but I tested it only on linux. I'll appreciate if Alex (who reported the problem) or someone else who has a Mac tests this for me. Thank you in advance!

It seems to work fine. Ctrl+click and Apple+click opens the context menu (tested on MacOSX 10.4.7 with Java 1.5.0_06)

···

--
Romain KUNTZ
kuntz@sfc.wide.ad.jp

Hi Romain,

Great :slight_smile: Thanks a lot!

Yana

Romain KUNTZ wrote:

···

Hi,

Yana Stamcheva wrote:

It seems to work fine. Ctrl+click and Apple+click opens the context menu (tested on MacOSX 10.4.7 with Java 1.5.0_06)