[sip-comm-dev] Interested in contribute

Hi Everybody,

My name is Pedro and I'am interested in contribute to the project. In order to get involved I'am following the Sip Communicator site recomendations, like studing the oscar tutorials and understanding the OSGi technology.

I have alredy downloaded everything from the CVS, and now I would like to start the Sip Communicator, in order to understand it and, in the futere, contribute as I can, with pathches or any of the releases targets.

Could anyone give me guidelines in this beginning part, to run and test the code I have downloaded?

Thanks for everybody attention,
Best regards

Pedro

···

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@sip-communicator.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@sip-communicator.dev.java.net

Hello Pedro,

Pedro Oliveira wrote:

Hi Everybody,

My name is Pedro and I'am interested in contribute to the project. In order to get involved I'am following the Sip Communicator site recomendations, like studing the oscar tutorials and understanding the OSGi technology.

First of all, thanks for your enthusiastic interest in the SIP
Communicator. This kind of mail makes us very happy.

I have alredy downloaded everything from the CVS, and now I would like to start the Sip Communicator, in order to understand it and, in the futere, contribute as I can, with pathches or any of the releases targets.

Could anyone give me guidelines in this beginning part, to run and test the code I have downloaded?

Currently you can run the project with the "ant bundles run" command line. The test target runs the Junit tests of the bundles specified in the lib/testing.properties file.

Besides, your experience can be beneficial for the project. Could you note any information that you find useful and that you'd like to see on the website for someone in the same case who wish to understand the project and contribute? That'd help us to improve documentation a lot.

Martin

···

Thanks for everybody attention,
Best regards

Pedro