[sip-comm-dev] I'm the geek communicator student

Hello

I just wanted to give you a quick introduction of myself.
I just now came home from my training and had a dozen hilights from my
friends on IRC, I was accepted! :slight_smile:

I will just say a few words about myself before I go shower (the showers in
the dojo are broken :()

My name is Linus, my friends call me xun or ecksun.
This is my second year at my collage, the royal institute of technology. I'm
studying computer science.

In my spare time I mostly spend my time on everything from coding to my
girlfriend. I enjoy a good challenge and practicing MMA.

I have probably forgott to mention something, if you wonder anything just
ask.
The fastest way to reach me is through irc, I'm in the channel 24/7, my nick
is *ecksun*.
I will now dance to the shower and continue singing when I'm there :slight_smile:

Have a nice day!
Linus

Hello everybody,

I'm the student from Strasbourg(France) selected for the gsoc-SIP project "Replace a Webcam by a picture".

Just few words about me and my project:

I am a 5th year student in a Computer Science university in Strasbourg (Universit茅
Louis Pasteur) preparing a Research Master (Msc) with a major in Image Analysis.

Actually I'm doing my training period in a remote sensing imagery laboratory in the LSIIT.
I have strong background in image and video processing and I'm java friendly.

The aim of this project is to add to SIP Communicator the configuration forms that allow users to set a movie or a picture replacement of a webcam.
I need to implement the extensions required to read the picture and convert it to a stream. I will have to use the The Java Media Framework API (JMF).

Bye, and have a good day!

Camille

路路路

Hello Camille,

Congratulations!

I'm Damian and I'll be your mentor this summer. Till 23th of May we are in the community bounding period, so if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask on the dev list or me directly. We will discuss your project timeline and if you have any suggestions this is the time for them.

Congratulations again!
damencho

camille kurtz wrote:

路路路

Hello everybody,

I'm the student from Strasbourg(France) selected for the gsoc-SIP project "Replace a Webcam by a picture".

Just few words about me and my project:

I am a 5th year student in a Computer Science university in Strasbourg (Universit锟
Louis Pasteur) preparing a Research Master (Msc) with a major in Image Analysis.

Actually I'm doing my training period in a remote sensing imagery laboratory in the LSIIT.
I have strong background in image and video processing and I'm java friendly.

The aim of this project is to add to SIP Communicator the configuration forms that allow users to set a movie or a picture replacement of a webcam.
I need to implement the extensions required to read the picture and convert it to a stream. I will have to use the The Java Media Framework API (JMF).

Bye, and have a good day!

Camille

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Souhaitez vous 锟 锟絫re au bureau sans y 锟絫re 锟 ? Oui je le veux ! <http://www.microsoft.com/france/windows/bts/default.mspx>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@sip-communicator.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@sip-communicator.dev.java.net