[sip-comm-dev] ICQ group chat - JOscar Experts ?!

Hi guys!

Every protocol a new problem. I am trying to finish my third group chat implementation for the icq protocol, and actually this a not so a big deal unless I have not to deal with a little bit buggy Libs without any documentation, I am sure most of you are familiar with that. Anyway, I am successfully implement most of the functions like receiving invitations and participating in chat rooms. My only problem is that I can't create a chat room by myself, so I never can start a chat room and I can only react to chat room actions. I tried this now for days and I am a little bit frustrated and desperated.

I already wrote a message to the JOscar discussion but I don't received a helpful response yet, so maybe in this ML someone have an idea how to create a ChatRoomSession, maybe you take a look at my JOscar post for more informations: http://groups.google.com/group/joscar-discuss/browse_thread/thread/1af2356d987afb0f.

Cheers!
The Desperate Housedeveloper, Rupert.

···

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@sip-communicator.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@sip-communicator.dev.java.net

Hi devs!

Due to a nice person at the JOscar dev forum I could solve this "problem". If anyone spend his/her time on trying to help me, thanks for you work!!

Have a nice weekend!
Rupert.

Rupert Burchardi schrieb:

···

Hi guys!

Every protocol a new problem. I am trying to finish my third group chat implementation for the icq protocol, and actually this a not so a big deal unless I have not to deal with a little bit buggy Libs without any documentation, I am sure most of you are familiar with that. Anyway, I am successfully implement most of the functions like receiving invitations and participating in chat rooms. My only problem is that I can't create a chat room by myself, so I never can start a chat room and I can only react to chat room actions. I tried this now for days and I am a little bit frustrated and desperated.

I already wrote a message to the JOscar discussion but I don't received a helpful response yet, so maybe in this ML someone have an idea how to create a ChatRoomSession, maybe you take a look at my JOscar post for more informations: http://groups.google.com/group/joscar-discuss/browse_thread/thread/1af2356d987afb0f.

Cheers!
The Desperate Housedeveloper, Rupert.