[sip-comm-dev] How can I use Geek Communicator??

Hi all,

I've been exploring the GeekCommunicator's source code and I 've realised that it is an extension of the bundle argdelegation. The problem is that, I have no idea about how to use this bundle and what it is for. I'de very appreciate if anybody could tell me functionality and ways in which that bundle works (an example would be very valuable).

For example, with bundle argdelegation I could use the command line to set any URI (I dont know for what)in the SipCommunicator environment. How could I do that?Enter in command line console (ubuntu or windows), but in which directory??

Thanks in advance

Regards

Pedro

ยทยทยท

----- Mensaje original -----
De: pmoreno@gbt.tfo.upm.es
Para: dev@sip-communicator.dev.java.net
Enviados: Martes, 20 de Abril 2010 16:34:50
Asunto: [sip-comm-dev] How can I use Geek Communicator??

Hi folks,

I've been using SipCommunicator long time ago, and currently I'm working making it up for a specific applications. The problem is that I have to use command line for making videocalls and other stuff. I've searched on Internet and decided to use Geek Communicator. I've obtained the Geek Communicator's source code but I have no idea how to use it??

Does anybody have any idea about that? Is there any user guide or something like that?

Thanks in advance and regards

Pedro

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@sip-communicator.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@sip-communicator.dev.java.net

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@sip-communicator.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@sip-communicator.dev.java.net