[sip-comm-dev] History window progress bar


#1

Hi Damian,

while trying to solve the problem with the progress bar in the history window I noticed that I receive two times the progressChanged event with a progress 1000. Could you please check that?

Yana

···

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@sip-communicator.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@sip-communicator.dev.java.net


#2

Hi

yesterday I've changed the progress calculations to be more accurate and it seems that the last progress reaches the maximum value .
And after all work is done and before returning the result there was one event with the maximum value. but it seems now this duplicates the event sometimes.
I'm fixing it and committing it now.

Yana Stamcheva wrote:

···

Hi Damian,

while trying to solve the problem with the progress bar in the history window I noticed that I receive two times the progressChanged event with a progress 1000. Could you please check that?

Yana

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@sip-communicator.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@sip-communicator.dev.java.net

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@sip-communicator.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@sip-communicator.dev.java.net


#3

Hi again
I've just realized that I have not yet switched to the new cvs and it will take me some time cause I have many uncommitted code
for the jabber implementation. I will write you what to change.

in
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.history.HistoryReaderImpl

line : 353 to 355
is now

        // end progress - maximum value
        fireProgressStateChanged(startDate, endDate, keywords,
            HistorySearchProgressListener.PROGRESS_MAXIMUM_VALUE);

to be

        // if maximum value is not reached fire an event
        if((int)currentProgress < HistorySearchProgressListener.PROGRESS_MAXIMUM_VALUE)
        {
            fireProgressStateChanged(startDate, endDate, keywords,
                                     HistorySearchProgressListener.
                                     PROGRESS_MAXIMUM_VALUE);
        }

I think this will fix the issue. Test it and please report to me :))

damencho

···

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@sip-communicator.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@sip-communicator.dev.java.net


#4

Hi Damian,

Thanks! It solved the problem as you said.

Yana

Damian Minkov wrote:

···

Hi again
I've just realized that I have not yet switched to the new cvs and it will take me some time cause I have many uncommitted code
for the jabber implementation. I will write you what to change.

in
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.history.HistoryReaderImpl

line : 353 to 355
is now

       // end progress - maximum value
       fireProgressStateChanged(startDate, endDate, keywords,
           HistorySearchProgressListener.PROGRESS_MAXIMUM_VALUE);

to be

       // if maximum value is not reached fire an event
       if((int)currentProgress < HistorySearchProgressListener.PROGRESS_MAXIMUM_VALUE)
       {
           fireProgressStateChanged(startDate, endDate, keywords,
                                    HistorySearchProgressListener.
                                    PROGRESS_MAXIMUM_VALUE);
       }

I think this will fix the issue. Test it and please report to me :))

damencho

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@sip-communicator.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@sip-communicator.dev.java.net

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@sip-communicator.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@sip-communicator.dev.java.net