[sip-comm-dev] GSoC Introduction

Hello everyone!

I am Rupert from one of the three Universities of Berlin (Freie Universit�t Berlin), Germany and a 25 (in two weeks 26) years old computer science student in my last year at university.
This is my first participation in the GSoC and I am very happy that my application was accepted.

I will be working on group chat (conference chat or multi user chat) support for the ICQ, MSN and Yahoo protocols.
I'd also like to have my own java.net SubProject and i am going to set up a blog at blogspot.com today or tomorrow.

My java.net username is the same like my nickname at IRC: roopstar .

Congrats to the others and I am sure this summer will be a lot of fun.

Cheers,
Rupert.

PS @ Yana: I've subscribed this mailing-list :wink:

···

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@sip-communicator.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@sip-communicator.dev.java.net

rburchardi@aol.de wrote:

Hello everyone!

I am Rupert from one of the three Universities of Berlin (Freie Universit�t Berlin), Germany and a 25 (in two weeks 26) years old computer science student in my last year at university.

Just a bit of trivia, but SIP Communicator runs on top of Felix (an OSGi framework implementation) and Felix was started at Freie Universit�t Berlin in Dec 2000...it was called Oscar back then, though. :slight_smile:

Good luck on your project.

-> richard

···

This is my first participation in the GSoC and I am very happy that my application was accepted.

I will be working on group chat (conference chat or multi user chat) support for the ICQ, MSN and Yahoo protocols.
I'd also like to have my own java.net SubProject and i am going to set up a blog at blogspot.com today or tomorrow.

My java.net username is the same like my nickname at IRC: roopstar .

Congrats to the others and I am sure this summer will be a lot of fun.

Cheers,
Rupert.

PS @ Yana: I've subscribed this mailing-list :wink: