[sip-comm-dev] Filetransfer/Resources - OSGi related?

Dera list,

I started to go integrate the filetransferplugin to sip communicator. For the moment I have only integrated Jabber Filetransfer.

Now I wanted to keep the message strings and icons in a properties.resource file and access it from inside the package. Therefore I created the resource.properties file and copied a Ressource.java file from another Plugin (I also adjusted the BUNDLE_NAME constant in resources.java), but every time I try to all Resources.getString I get a java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError concerning the Resources.java Class.

Any advises what else I have to configure?

Thank you in advance
Martin

···

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@sip-communicator.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@sip-communicator.dev.java.net

Hi ,

Martin Bauer wrote:

Dera list,

I started to go integrate the filetransferplugin to sip communicator. For the moment I have only integrated Jabber Filetransfer.

Now I wanted to keep the message strings and icons in a properties.resource file and access it from inside the package. Therefore I created the resource.properties file and copied a Ressource.java file from another Plugin (I also adjusted the BUNDLE_NAME constant in resources.java), but every time I try to all Resources.getString I get a java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError concerning the Resources.java Class.

Any advises what else I have to configure?

check the imports in the manifest file in the bundle in which you are using Resources class. I'm not sure which import are needed by that class, but compare them with some other bundle that is using it.

damencho

···

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@sip-communicator.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@sip-communicator.dev.java.net