[sip-comm-dev] Feedback on Spell Checker Patch

Hello Yana,

Waiting for your feedback on the core spellchecker patch based on Damian's
code I had submitted a while back. Was not around since the last week :slight_smile:

Regards

Nitish

Hi Nitish,

Sorry for the lag! I was quite busy applying some other patches and will come back to the spellchecker this week. Hopefully I'll give you feedback before the end of the week.

Cheers,
Yana

路路路

On Sep 20, 2010, at 3:25 PM, Nitish Upreti wrote:

Hello Yana,

Waiting for your feedback on the core spellchecker patch based on Damian's code I had submitted a while back. Was not around since the last week :slight_smile:

Regards

Nitish

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@sip-communicator.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@sip-communicator.dev.java.net

Hi Nitish,

Nice work! I just wanted to let you know that I was working on the spellcheck integration these days and the first commit on the subject is coming soon. However I still experience some exceptions that I should resolve first. One of the problems is that changing the locale would cause the spellcheck plugin to fail to start. I'm also having some other exceptions and have tried to optimize a little bit some of the code. Hopefully would be able to commit tomorrow.

Cheers,
Yana

路路路

On Sep 20, 2010, at 3:25 PM, Nitish Upreti wrote:

Hello Yana,

Waiting for your feedback on the core spellchecker patch based on Damian's code I had submitted a while back. Was not around since the last week :slight_smile:

Regards

Nitish

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@sip-communicator.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@sip-communicator.dev.java.net