[sip-comm-dev] Desktop sharing

Hi

recently in the builds release note i read about fix and improvement on "DeskTop sharing" feature, so i assume the feature is implemented and working on the current nightly build releases ? in the menu i always see the feature in gray and not available, how to enable it ? or is there any condition needs in order to have it enabled ?

Thanks
Fabio Galdi

···

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@sip-communicator.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@sip-communicator.dev.java.net

Hi Fabio,

Le 10/11/2010 17:42, Fabio Telme a �crit :

Hi

recently in the builds release note i read about fix and improvement on "DeskTop sharing" feature, so i assume the feature is implemented and working on the current nightly build releases ? in the menu i always see the feature in gray and not available, how to enable it ? or is there any condition needs in order to have it enabled ?

Desktop sharing feature will be available (and thus enabled) very soon. We are in intense testing phase to finalize this feature.

Desktop sharing cannot be enabled in nightly build releases. To test it, you have to download source code, modify some files and recompile the project.

For SIP protocol, modify src/net/java/sip/communicator/impl/protocol/sip/ProtocolProviderServiceSipImpl.java and uncomment the "addSupportedOperationSet" stuff starting lines 639

For XMPP protocol, modify src/net/java/sip/communicator/impl/protocol/jabber/ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.java and uncomment the "addSupportedOperationSet" stuff starting lines 1121

Regards,

···

--
Seb

Thanks
Fabio Galdi

Hi Sebastien

Thanks a lot, i will do it.

Regards
Fabio Galdi

···

Il giorno 10/nov/2010, alle ore 17.55, Sebastien Vincent ha scritto:

Hi Fabio,

Le 10/11/2010 17:42, Fabio Telme a écrit :

Hi

Desktop sharing feature will be available (and thus enabled) very soon. We are in intense testing phase to finalize this feature.

Desktop sharing cannot be enabled in nightly build releases. To test it, you have to download source code, modify some files and recompile the project.

For SIP protocol, modify src/net/java/sip/communicator/impl/protocol/sip/ProtocolProviderServiceSipImpl.java and uncomment the "addSupportedOperationSet" stuff starting lines 639

For XMPP protocol, modify src/net/java/sip/communicator/impl/protocol/jabber/ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.java and uncomment the "addSupportedOperationSet" stuff starting lines 1121

Regards,
--
Seb

Thanks
Fabio Galdi