[sip-comm-dev] CVS

Hi, I 'm a student at the Politecnico di Torino in Italy that will probably work on the communicator as a final project.
Professor Luigi Ciminiera will be my relator. Problem is, I wanted to have a look at the source, I'm now an observer for the project on java.net but still can't get the code with cvs neither via eclipse nor via command line, it says I don't have the rights, even if I received the confirmation mail for the observer role and I'm correctly logged in. Does someone know how is that possible??? Thank you for your help.

Best regards
Carlo Rampino
user: carlozz on java.net

···

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@sip-communicator.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@sip-communicator.dev.java.net

Hello Carlo,

Sounds strange indeed. Have you tried getting checking out the source code as guest:

cvs -d :pserver:guest@sip-communicator.dev.java.net:/cvs co sip-communicator-1-0-draft

or for pre-1.0:

cvs -d :pserver:guest@sip-communicator.dev.java.net:/cvs co sip-communicator

Hope this helps.
Emil

Carlo Rampino wrote:

···

Hi, I 'm a student at the Politecnico di Torino in Italy that will probably work on the communicator as a final project.
Professor Luigi Ciminiera will be my relator. Problem is, I wanted to have a look at the source, I'm now an observer for the project on java.net but still can't get the code with cvs neither via eclipse nor via command line, it says I don't have the rights, even if I received the confirmation mail for the observer role and I'm correctly logged in. Does someone know how is that possible??? Thank you for your help.

Best regards
Carlo Rampino
user: carlozz on java.net