[sip-comm-dev] "Could not access media devices!" error


#1

Hi all,

I now get a "Could not access media devices!" error when initiating a
call. The fact is, the problem was probably not introduced by a code
change in SC, as it also occurs with a SVN revision from august. Anyway,
other softphones still work, even when launched with aoss (wich I use to
launch SC), and I didn't update Java and alsa recently.

More details:
- I ran SC with "aoss ant run" under GNU/Linux, with a new profile
- aoss is from alsa 1.0.17
- Java is 1.6.0_11

See the console log attached.

Cheers,

run.log (10.2 KB)

···

--
Sébastien Mazy


#2

Solved. My local hostname was unset and thus non resolvable.

···

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 02:43:40PM +0100, Sébastien Mazy wrote:

     [java] java.net.UnknownHostException: (none): (none)
     [java] at java.net.InetAddress.getLocalHost(InetAddress.java:1353)

--
Sébastien Mazy

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@sip-communicator.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@sip-communicator.dev.java.net