[sip-comm-dev] celt translation finished


#1

Hi Lubo, Jean and Emil,

After some days of debug, finally it passed the tests :slight_smile:
Please see the attachment.

Then my work next few days is to intergrate it to JMF, which I havan't
finished yet. Later I'll send some my questions about it to you. Sorry to
bother again......

I haven't read carefully about your requirement for the source code format,
and my code now looks a little ugly, which also will be done later.

cheers,
Jing

celt0713.zip (83.6 KB)


#2

Hi again today,

Lubo and I had an offline conversation yesterday. Because I found there were
still some problems with the codec after the mail above, I had to say sorry
-- what a tragedy :frowning:

After another day of debug, now it is fixed, and I have use it to test a
piece of voice successfully. All included in the attachment below.

cheers,
Jing

celt0714.zip (1.22 MB)


#3

Hey Jing,

You really deserver a lot of kudos for this! This is a lot of code with
extremely high complexity and translating everything to Java is an
extremely delicate matter. My sincerest congratulations!

I am now looking forward to the JMF glue and packetizers!

Good job once again!
Emil

На 14.07.10 17:13, Dai Jing написа:

···

Hi again today,

Lubo and I had an offline conversation yesterday. Because I found there
were still some problems with the codec after the mail above, I had to
say sorry -- what a tragedy :frowning:

After another day of debug, now it is fixed, and I have use it to test a
piece of voice successfully. All included in the attachment below.

cheers,
Jing

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@sip-communicator.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@sip-communicator.dev.java.net