Since I'm not sure whether the following is by design or it's an
actual issue, I'm posting it here instead of in the issue tracker:
1. I register a SIP account email@example.com and go online on it.
2. I make a successful call to firstname.lastname@example.org using the account from step 1.
3. Of course, email@example.com appears in the call history.
4. I go offline on firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. I register a new SIP account email@example.com and go online on it.
6. I select the call from step 2 in the Call history and click its Call button.
SIP Communicator tells me that my protocol provider is offline and the
call cannot be made.
What is expected to happen:
I'm not sure really but it was my expectation to actually be able to
successfully make the call from the history because I have a @xyz.org
account online. Or I could at least get the popup menu listing the
available SIP accounts when I click on the Call button in the Call
history. Anyway, what do you think?