I noticed while I was trying to make a patch in order to implement some
empty methods of the CallPanel which makes it act as a
CallParticipantListener that there might be a serious bug in the
CallRecords ; namely I think there is a difference between the records
from the call history and those from the GUI, so that the call history
takes the participant addresses in consideration, while the ones
generated by the GUI take the participant names in consideration.
This leads to a display difference in the call list after a Sip
Communicator restart in the old version I currently develop on.
Even if I noticed this behavior on an old version, the clues that drew
my attention are still present in the current CVS code :
impl.gui.main.call.CallPanel.java : new
impl.callhistory.CallHistoryServiceImpl.java : new
So I think that it would be better that someone who better knows these
implementations than I (poorly) do could look if I'm right.
Moreover, I noticed sometimes the same kind of disagreements on call
durations (I mean before/after SC restart), but I'm not sure that it
doesn't come from my IAX stack yet.
PS : If someone has an idea about why Asterisk provides an empty (length
0) Calling number Information Element in a NEW message while the caller
that makes the call transit through Asterisk provides this information,
please let me know... thanks.