[sip-comm-dev] blinking account icon

Hi all,

I'm testing my SIMPLE implementation and I encounter a strange behavior: the sip account icon (in the bottom of the contact list) never stop blinking and the account never pass in the Online state when I start SC.

So my question is, what are all the needed conditions for the account to quit the initial Offline state to enter the Online state ?

···

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@sip-communicator.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@sip-communicator.dev.java.net

Hi Ben,

Yana will correct me if I am wrong but I believe that for protocols implementing OperationSet[Persistent]Presence, which I believe is your case, the UI would set the blinking icon right after calling the publishPresenceStatus() method and would simply set the icon of the next state that the provider enters after it has delivered a ProviderPresenceStatusChangeEvent.

Hope this helps
Emil

Benoit Pradelle wrote:

···

Hi all,

I'm testing my SIMPLE implementation and I encounter a strange behavior: the sip account icon (in the bottom of the contact list) never stop blinking and the account never pass in the Online state when I start SC.

So my question is, what are all the needed conditions for the account to quit the initial Offline state to enter the Online state ?