[sip-comm-dev] ATTN: Error when trying CallSetup application of SailFin using sip-communicator...

hi all,

I am trying CallSetup application on SailFin Server with
sip-communicator. I would able to register users from two different
machines with SailFin.

URL to run CallSetup:
Here I am using sip-communicator instead of X-Lite.
Now when I am trying to make call I could get call at one softphone.
When I am trying to answer the call, I am getting below error (here,
both user registered using sip-communicator):

11:20:55.410 SEVERE: util.UtilActivator.uncaughtException().58 An uncaught exception occurred in thread=Thread[Thread-25,6,main] and message was: connect: null address
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: connect: null address
at java.net.DatagramSocket.connectInternal(DatagramSocket.java:101)
at java.net.DatagramSocket.connect(DatagramSocket.java:415)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.netaddr.NetworkAddressManagerServiceImpl.getLocalHost(NetworkAddressManagerServiceImpl.java:249)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.netaddr.NetworkAddressManagerServiceImpl.getPublicAddressFor(NetworkAddressManagerServiceImpl.java:407)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.media.CallSessionImpl.allocatePort(CallSessionImpl.java:1906)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.media.CallSessionImpl.allocateMediaPorts(CallSessionImpl.java:1984)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.media.CallSessionImpl.createSessionDescription(CallSessionImpl.java:1422)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.media.CallSessionImpl.createSdpOffer(CallSessionImpl.java:601)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.OperationSetBasicTelephonySipImpl..answerCallParticipant(OperationSetBasicTelephonySipImpl.java:2894)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.gui.main.call.CallManager$AnswerCallThread.run(CallManager.java:312)
11:21:16.477 SEVERE: util.UtilActivator.uncaughtException().58 An uncaught exception occurred in thread=Thread[Thread-26,6,main] and message was: null
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.sun.media.rtp.RTPSessionMgr.getAllParticipants(RTPSessionMgr.java:841)
at com.sun.media.rtp.RTPSessionMgr.getReceiveStreams(RTPSessionMgr.java:861)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.media.CallSessionImpl.stopStreaming(CallSessionImpl.java:479)
at net.java.sip..communicator.impl.media.CallSessionImpl.stopStreaming(CallSessionImpl.java:434)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.media.CallSessionImpl.callStateChanged(CallSessionImpl.java:2252)
at net.java.sip.communicator.service.protocol.Call.fireCallChangeEvent(Call.java:241)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.CallSipImpl.setCallState(CallSipImpl.java:114)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.CallSipImpl.removeCallParticipant(CallSipImpl.java:95)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.CallSipImpl.participantStateChanged(CallSipImpl.java:198)
at net.java.sip.communicator.service.protocol.AbstractCallParticipant.fireCallParticipantChangeEvent(AbstractCallParticipant.java:132)
at net.java.sip.communicator.service.protocol.AbstractCallParticipant.fireCallParticipantChangeEvent(AbstractCallParticipant.java:76)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.CallParticipantSipImpl.setState(CallParticipantSipImpl.java:180)
at net.java..sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.CallParticipantSipImpl.setState(CallParticipantSipImpl.java:195)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.OperationSetBasicTelephonySipImpl.hangupCallParticipant(OperationSetBasicTelephonySipImpl.java:2553)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.gui.main.call.CallManager$HangupCallThread.run(CallManager.java:353)

**THIS ERROR IS COMING WHEN BOTH USERS REGISTERED WITH
SIP-COMMUNICAOTR.

Now,

When one user registered with X-Lite and another user with
sip-communicator, sample is working fine w/o any error.

Also if both user registered using X-Lite this sample is working fine.

Looks like some issue with sip-communicator.

**PLEASE LET ME KNOW ON THIS. WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY.

Regards,

Naman

ยทยทยท

https://sailfin.dev.java.net/downloads/sampleinstructions.html