I´m a beginner with SIP Communicator and I have some very basic questions. I
would appreciate any help.
1) Does the SIP-Communicator use the NIST-SIP stack implementation?
If yes, answer next questions, please.
2) NIST-SIP stack implements JAIN-SIP-API. The JAIN-SIP-API is
opened interfaces exposing SIP functionalities useful for an IT application,
for example. Is this statement true? If it is true , answer the next
3) NIST-SIP is in conformance to the idea of opening network
capabilities, via standardized interfaces, for IT developers. Is this
4) Is the NIST-SIP Jain-SIP a good SIP implementation for using as a
SIP stak in an IMS network?? If yes, please answer the following:
5) SIP-Communicator is in conformance to IMS?
6) SIP-Communicator or NIST-SIP uses some idea from Parlay.
Any hint will be very helpful!!
Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho.
Ps: excuse-me my poor English.