Showing video of myself and a whiteboard (e.g. drawing on iPad) at the same time

Dear community,

I have been looking for a solution to my “problem” or enhancement for my usage of jitsi. I have been looking around on youtube and here, but I was not able to figure it out - if I am just missing something, feel free to just post a link :slight_smile:

Idea
I am looking for the option to have a whiteboard at hand everytime I am presenting in jitsi. An idea would be that I am shown on the right half of the video-window and a digital whiteboard (e.g. a drawing on an iPad) is shown on the left side of the video window.

Here is an example of what I am looking for (pls dont get distracted by the formal setting - its just an example that I saw the other day):

Question
Do you have an idea how this could be done in a “live” conference setting with jitsi?

Setup

• Windows laptop, an iPad and an external camera. (optional: A ppt presentation instead of the video stream from the external camera). In the end the shown video should be 50% iPad screen share and 50% camera or PC screenshare.

I hope this makes sense and you have an idea or a link to share!

Best regards,
Pad