I have been reading along a lot here for the last 4 weeks.
I have deployed a jitsi instance with authentication and jigasi sip usage. Now I want to step up and use freepbx (asterisk) to send room headers by phone to join specific jitsi rooms.
What is working so far:
- jigasi joining the room (jigasi user for authentication)
- I have sipgate basic as sip provider
- I can hardcode an IVR into the freepbx extension override config file and connect it as inbound line in freepbx (even though not sure which threat suits better for that: Send room password ivr asterisk or
Jitsi-Meet Jigasi FreePBX Asterisk Integration (I don’t know if both achieve the same goal?!)
What I am still missing
- how can I create a user in freepbx to be used to register asterisk service at jigasi (it asks me for user and password)?
- what other settings I need to set in asterisk to forward the room header to my jitsi instance?
- how to get a outbound line for jigasi with freepbx?
- How to setup transcription with subtitles for English to German or vice versa
- change of the start webpage of jitsi with dial-in numbers
It would be great to find some help here.