setTileView iframe command not available

Hi,

I’m using the setTileView Iframe option,
When using the jit.si server I can do api.executeCommand('setTileView', {enabled: true})
But When using my own self hosted server I get:
Not supported command name.

I just updated my self hosted server, using the following guide
Basically
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade
Followed by restarting services, service nginx restart && service jitsi-videobridge2 restart && service prosody restart && service jicofo restart, I event rebooted server.

I noticed when using Iframe in my server using developer tools, I can find the following lines:
< script src=“libs/lib-jitsi-meet.min.js?v=4628”>
< script src=“libs/app.bundle.min.js?v=4628”>

But when using the jit.si iframe server:
< script src=“libs/lib-jitsi-meet.min.js?v=4848.1475”>
< script src=“libs/app.bundle.min.js?v=4848.1475”>

So the main jit.si server somehow has a more updated version?
It seem the main jit.si server has version 4848.1475
but my (just updated) server has version 4628

Am I missing something? or does the main jitsi server has a more updated version?
I would like to be able to run the command api.executeCommand('setTileView', {enabled: true}) on my self hosted Ubuntu 20.04 server. Can you please assist? Thank you

Running dpkg -l | grep jitsi at server:

ii  jitsi-meet                           2.0.5390-3                            all          WebRTC JavaScript video conferences
ii  jitsi-meet-prosody                   1.0.4628-1                            all          Prosody configuration for Jitsi Meet
ii  jitsi-meet-turnserver                1.0.4628-1                            all          Configures coturn to be used with Jitsi Meet
ii  jitsi-meet-web                       1.0.4628-1                            all          WebRTC JavaScript video conferences
ii  jitsi-meet-web-config                1.0.4628-1                            all          Configuration for web serving of Jitsi Meet
ii  jitsi-videobridge2                   2.1-416-g2f43d1b4-1                   all          WebRTC compatible Selective Forwarding Unit (SFU)

Well, meet.jit.si is running an unstable version, which is more current than the last stable version, so yes, there will be version differences if you’re comparing it against a stable version.

I see, thanks.

Is there any way to tell when will this functionality be available to self hosted Ubuntu servers through the Ubuntu repositories? (So doing sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade) will do the trick?

You need to switch to using unstable debian repo and that version already has it.