Set dialInNumbersUrl Through IFrame Api

I’m setting dialInNumbersUrl in the configOverwrite parameter in the Iframe interface:

jitsiConfigOverwrite.dialInNumbersUrl = "https://api.mydomain.com/jitsi/phoneNumberList?jitsiServerId=jitsi401.mydomain.com";

setApi(new (window as any).JitsiMeetExternalAPI("jitsi401.doctogether.com", { parentNode: 
containerRef.current, roomName: videoAccessInfo.id, width: '100%', height: '100%', interfaceConfigOverwrite: interfaceConfig, configOverwrite: jitsiConfigOverwrite }));

It doesn’t seem to matter if I set it here. If I leave it undefined on in my server config, no phone numbers show up in the jitsi ui even though I have set it through the iFrame api. If I set it to some value on my server, the value I’m sending to the IFrame API still doesn’t seem to matter.

Are you sure that property is available for an overwrite? Here’s a list of whitelisted options - jitsi-meet/configWhitelist.js at master · jitsi/jitsi-meet · GitHub

I didn’t know about the config whitelist. That config setting does not appear to be in the whitelist you shared. Thanks for pointing that out.

That setting is not whitelisted as it is a security issue to do so, that should be configured on the host.

1 Like