Self hosted on AWS, TURN/port 10000 woes

I have installed the latest version using the Self Hosting Guide for Debian/Ubuntu. I have enabled secure domain. When I have 3 users connected and I block port 10000 I lose video and failover to turn does not work. I have tried all the things that worked before in this situation but I am unable to get it to work. I have also tried the TURN Setup from the User Guide Setting up TURN · Jitsi Meet Handbook.
Any ideas on how to troubleshoot or make it work?

How are you blocking udp 10000? The turnserver needs to be able to access it, otherwise and the turnserver cannot relay the media to jvb and the public address it uses and port idp 10000.

I am blocking it locally with a firewall on my machine used to connect to the server.
I have another machine installed with the script by @emrah that works when 10000 is blocked. Also meet.jit.si works.

Have you installed the let’s encrypt certificates for that deployment?

Yes I installed both web and turn certificates.

Try commenting the denied peers from the turn config jitsi-meet/turnserver.conf at fc3a7433720c7e0f91d02494c343f66cb4d4e862 · jitsi/jitsi-meet · GitHub
Then restart the turnserver and try again, any change? Do you see any logs in the turnserver logs? They should be in a file in var log or in syslog.