Screensharing freeze on another person when it stops

Screensharing freeze on another person when it stops. it was working fine for me before but now the other persons screen got stuck. sometimes i’m getting a notification that video has turned of due to lowbandwidth

Welcome to the forum.

What’s your bandwidth like (especially upload)?

Thanks for the reply @Freddie
i’m getting this connection status if i stop the sharing video
Screenshot 2022-02-24 at 9.44.20 PM

What’s your network speed - upload and download? Do a test and share.
As you can see from the image you shared, only 14Kbps was being sent up/down in that instance.

This is the upload speed.
After stops the screenshare only i’m getting 14Kbps sent up/down bandwidth rate

That upload is low, considering your stream connection ultimately depends on throughput. That would explain the occasional freezes and notifications.

Thanks @Freddie. I’m using an older version of lib-jitsi-meet in package.json. i’m unable to update the lib-jitsi-meet to latest version. when i add latest version i can install the npm but not able to run.

cp: node_modules/lib-jitsi-meet//lib-jitsi-meet.min.js: No such file or directory

cp: node_modules/lib-jitsi-meet//lib-jitsi-meet.min.map: No such file or directory

cp: node_modules/lib-jitsi-meet//lib-jitsi-meet.e2ee-worker.js: No such file or directory

make: *** [deploy-lib-jitsi-meet] Error 1

Getting this error. is there any chance to occure the screenshare issue for using older lib-jitsi-meet ?

Old or new, that upload speed is sketchy and you’re likely to have stream interruptions.
Per your updating issues, maybe try node version 16, npm version 8.