Screen Sharing on IOS

Hello,

I was trying to integrate the Screen Sharing feature on IOS, but it didnt work for me. I followed all of the steps on the documentation, and the pop up for “Start Broadcast” appears, but when I click on Start Broadcast nothing happens. I’ve checked the console on XCode and the only two errors I’m getting are:

[JitsiMeetSDK] [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] bandwidth_download - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
[JitsiMeetSDK] [modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] bandwidth_download - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined

I don’t believe screensharing works on iOS yet - unless something has changed recently.

Was merged in March (issue, PR). The GitHub issue has a lot of people reporting issues getting it working, but there isn’t really enough info to understand if there are some bugs in the feature or if those people just have bugs in their implementations. I’ve tested it out on iOS and Android and it works well.

@Mohammed_Nasir Those error messages are unrelated.

2 Likes

I’ve followed all of the steps mentioned in the documentation, but the problem is I’m not getting any errors at all. The timer just starts and then nothing happens.