Scheduling the meeting

Hey Team,
I am trying to schedule the meeting using reservation module (https://github.com/jitsi/jicofo/blob/master/doc/reservation.md).
I have added the webhooks on the server for /conference to check for created meeting, fetching the details of meeting and delete for the same as well.

But when jitsi try to parse the data sent by my route it is failed to parse the data.
Below is my data sample and error msg, It will be great if someone can help me

sample response:
{
“id”: 619787906,
“name”: “testing_schedule”,
“mail_owner”: “nitin10.sharma@gmail.com”,
“start_time”: “2020-04-29T17:55:12.000Z”,
“duration”: 10000
}

output error:
Jicofo 2020-04-28 11:43:58.602 INFO: [74] org.jitsi.impl.reservation.rest.RESTReservations.log() Conference ‘testing_schedule@conference.jitsi.XYZ.com’ already allocated, id: 619787906
Jicofo 2020-04-28 11:43:58.612 SEVERE: [74] org.jitsi.jicofo.xmpp.FocusComponent.handleIQSetImpl().324 java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.jitsi.impl.reservation.rest.json.ConferenceJsonHandler.primitive(ConferenceJsonHandler.java:116)
at org.json.simple.parser.JSONParser.parse(JSONParser.java:428)
at org.json.simple.parser.JSONParser.parse(JSONParser.java:312)
at org.jitsi.impl.reservation.rest.ApiHandler.readConferenceResponse(ApiHandler.java:304)
at org.jitsi.impl.reservation.rest.ApiHandler.getConference(ApiHandler.java:189)
at org.jitsi.impl.reservation.rest.RESTReservations.createConference(RESTReservations.java:164)
at org.jitsi.jicofo.xmpp.FocusComponent.processExtensions(FocusComponent.java:379)
at org.jitsi.jicofo.xmpp.FocusComponent.handleConferenceIq(FocusComponent.java:414)
at org.jitsi.jicofo.xmpp.FocusComponent.handleIQSetImpl(FocusComponent.java:259)
at org.jitsi.xmpp.component.ComponentBase.handleIQSet(ComponentBase.java:362)
at org.xmpp.component.AbstractComponent.processIQRequest(AbstractComponent.java:515)
at org.xmpp.component.AbstractComponent.processIQ(AbstractComponent.java:289)
at org.xmpp.component.AbstractComponent.processQueuedPacket(AbstractComponent.java:239)
at org.xmpp.component.AbstractComponent.access$100(AbstractComponent.java:81)
at org.xmpp.component.AbstractComponent$PacketProcessor.run(AbstractComponent.java:1051)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

1 Like

Hi,
I posted an answer here:
https://community.jitsi.org/t/jitsi-reservation-system-conflict-workflow/20548/2?u=hhamiri

Hope this helps.