Scheduling meetings for a later date

Hi there,

I’m new to Jitsi and am trying to arrange a meeting for next week but can’t see how to do it. Just how to start a meeting now. Is there a kind soul who can help? (and not laugh at this rookie question!) :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am a rookie too, but I was able to schedule a later meeting. My issue is “can I schedule more than a meeting”?
Anyway, pretend you are having a meeting now, copy the URL, click on the box CALENDAR, choose your calendar and set it up there, including inviting whoever you need to, I recommend to also copy the URL where your guest can see it. Then title the event and save it. Voilà!

1 Like

You. Are. Amazing!!! Thank you so, so much!
I spent so long trying to figure out how to do it. Not great when you’re in lockdown and no access to wine to keep you calm. :crazy_face:
Thanks again for your help :pray:

OK I tried this but call me simple, I cannot spot a “box CALENDAR” in my window?

Oops, found it. Thanks for the advice.

Rookie here as well, but I figured this out. The meeting can last forever, so you can create it now, and then just send the address to invitees. You do not need to put it in a calendar.