Scaling Jitsi Meet, JVB2 and Customizing Meet UI/UX

Hey there,

LyveBee is looking for:

1. an infrastructure engineer or architect who will help us scale our video conferencing capabilities built on Jitsi.
  2. should be able to customize or rebuild the Jitsi Meet Web UI/UX.

Who are we?
Lyvebee is a digital social marketplace that empowers individuals to share their knowledge and to easily monetize their life experiences. We connect users with skilled consultants remotely on live video around the globe to receive timely and personalized solutions. Our mission is to democratize knowledge sharing by unlocking the potential within every single person.

We are passionate about creating a platform that provides equal opportunity for everyone no matter who they are or where they are.

So what stage of a startup are we?
We recently launched it. We now need to show some traction (users, transactions, reviews) to raise funding. We are bootstrapped as of right now.

What is the role?
We need an engineer or architect who has experience scaling video conferencing platforms. Especially someone who has experience with jitsi.

What would you get in return?
A stake in an early-stage company that will grow the more milestones we meet and an opportunity to be a full-time member once we get funded. This job would also give you the freedom to be part of our journey from the beginning and you can unleash all your creativity without adhering to preconceived principles.

Hi,

We are company with experts who are expertise in webRTC and related technologies. We have the experience of providing high available designs with scalability. We can also customize the web interface to match your layout. Please drop us an email at support@telzee.io or give us your email and we will get in touch with you. If you need we can discuss this over a meeting.

Regards,
Team Telzee

Hello @AppliedSyntax

I can help you both on the scaling part and the UI/UX customization parts if its paid work; I am an expert looking for work! Please share your email/skype and we can take it from there;

I am also looking for similar profile . skype me on sivakumar.avddi

hi,
can we connect ?
u can reach me on singh.rajeshwar@gmail.com

Hi,
We provide commercial support and services for Jitsi. We can customize and scale jitsi according to your needs. For more information please send us an email at hello@meetrix.io and we will get back to you.