Save Recording to location other than drop box?

Is it possible to setup the video recordings to save to another location other than Dropbox? Perhaps the users local PC? I haven’t been able to find any good examples anywhere.

The component that does the recording is Jibri. There is a post process script that is executed, which can upload the file to custom storage of your own.
Jibri cannot store the recording to the user PC as it does not have access to it.

Thanks for the reply. I have setup a new Jibri server and it is creating recordings in my temp folder as expected. Is it possible to control the naming of the recording folders?

That’s what the finalize script is intended for. You can’t control the original name of the folders, but you can do whatever you want with the files in finalize (including moving the to a new folder)

I filed a request on Github to add support for saving to Webdav.

Can you tell me how the recording files are named and if it can be changed? What I have notice is that they always start with a - and a four digit number followed by the date : -7620_2019-12-10-15-22-07.mp4. the reason I ask it that we need to be able to tie a recording to a particular room.