Removing the iFrame's non-related stuff

Hi. I am trying to remove two things from my iFrame.
The first:

The little symbol at the top-mid part of the iFrame, that goes over the meeting’s name.

The second thing I am trying to remove is the iFrame after the meeting is over. It looks like that:

I would prefer using my own “the meeting has ended” screen instead of it, is that possible? And if it is, how do I remove it or change it?

I don’t see that. Might be an issue on your end rather than the IFrame API?

Do you see the same icon in this example here? JSFiddle

If you are using meet.jit.si then I don’t think you can or should change that page. Removing or hiding that content would likely be against the Terms of Service.

You will be able to change the end-of-meeting page if you host your own instance of Jitsi. See Close Button - #2 by corby

Thanks for replying!

Just saw that you edited the reply and actually answered my next question, so thank you for that too.

I can still see that icon on JSFiddle, it’s probably an Opera feature. I think I’ll keep it anyways because it seems quite useful (it turns the iframe into a picture-in-picture)

Once again thanks for replying, will check the self-hosted option too.

1 Like

It might also we worth considering Jitsi as a Service which is run by the same awesome people behind meet.jit.si. It’s a paid service (with free dev account for trial/testing) where all the branding restrictions would be lifted.

Although I’m not sure if it is possible to set an alternative close page with JaaS.

Edit: I just tried a quick IFrame with JaaS, and it looks like you end up on a blank page on close. I presume you could then listen for readyToClose event and redirect accordingly. You shouldn’t do this with meet.jit.si but should be ok with JaaS.