Redux Dev Tools not working

Did I miss something or is there a bug?

1 Like

I have the same problem

What is the problem?

Does ot work without the react dev tools … I have seen it in the past turning on the react tools to break the app.

I removed React Dev Tools and restarted the browser, still not working

Ok, can you give more details about what is not working?

As the Screenshot shows, the tool does not seem to detect any action, state or the store in general, neither with meet.jit.si nor my self hosted version. For example, if I open another site that uses redux, like reddit, I can see the states and actions. Does the tool work for you?

Edit: Accidentally used another account here, I’m the creator of the post

Nope, that tool does not work for me, no idea why.

You said that meet.jit.si is not working for you even without the tool(after you have removed it), and I was asking for details, what is not working?

I wonder if this is breaking it: jitsi-meet/BaseApp.js at f8628dfeef64d1adb95b9760d11e8abcbf88a51d · jitsi/jitsi-meet · GitHub

No, I think there’s a misunderstanding. The redux dev tool is not working, the react dev tool is something different and I thought you meant, the react dev tool is the reason why the redux dev tool doesn’t work. The website itself is working just fine

Yeah, no idea. I had never used any of those tools, sorry.

I also meant (and understood OP the same way) that redux dev tools don’t work/show any actions or state. Other sites work as expected.

See my comment here: Redux Dev Tools not working - #9 by saghul try removing those lines and testing with make dev

Removing these lines did nothing for me, and I have not been able to get the redux dev tools to work in any other way so far either

Here is a fix: fix(redux) fix not working with Redux Devtools by saghul · Pull Request #11232 · jitsi/jitsi-meet · GitHub