Recording stop after 5-10 minutes

Hi,
Since 3 days, the recording stop automatically after 5-10 minutes and there is a voice saying “recording has stopped”.
I am using chrome (browser). What can I do? The recordings are important to me :confused:
Thank you for help :slight_smile:

What are the configurations of the server where jibri is running? Like cpu, ram etc

I don’t know, i’m using it on line directly from the site: https://meet.jit.si/
In the office, there are 3 of us having the same problem, from different computers.
I use the version 93.0.4577.82 (Build officiel) (64 bits) of Chrome, the latest version.

@Laura_Mat are all video muted? What about audio muted? Those audio unmuted are they talking?
Any details like this will help, thank you for the report.

The sound is open and unmuted.
There were two of us talking, microphone open. (In our sessions, we are between 2 and 3 people.)
The security option waiting room were activated.
My webcam was off, I had a screen share. The other person had their webcam turned on.
It cut off after 1 minute and I just saw I got this screen on the recording:

I did a test, I launched a single room, microphone open, webcam off + recording: after 20 minutes, recording works. :+1:

I start the screen sharing: a few minutes after, the recording stops. Apparently it’s screen sharing the problem.

Thank you for the details, we will investigate that.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:
I will not be in the office this weekend, I will read you on Monday morning.

It is fixed now.

2 Likes

Can you share what was wrong (and the fix)? I think I saw someone else post about this issue some days ago…

It is tight to meet.jit.si infra and a bug in ljm :slight_smile:

1 Like

I see. Thanks for sharing! :+1:t5:

And the fact that jibri exits the conference and not reloads is due to screensharing and this https://github.com/jitsi/jitsi-meet/pull/9966

1 Like

One char fixes are great :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, thank you!
I just tested, now I get logged out of the app after a few minutes.
I’m still on chrome, screen sharing, and waiting room turned on.

I test on the application, the recording seems to work, and I do not get disconnected.

I get the message, cannot initiate recording. Can you help me with this?