Recording failed to start

Hello there

I’ve got error:

2021-05-20 15:57:52.838 FINE: [1] org.jitsi.xmpp.mucclient.MucClientManager.log() Setting a presence extension: org.jitsi.xmpp.extensions.jibri.JibriStatusPacketExt@27dc79f7
2021-05-20 15:57:52.859 INFO: [1] org.jitsi.jibri.api.xmpp.XmppApi.log() Connecting to xmpp environment on xmpp.meet.jitsi with config XmppEnvironmentConfig(name=prod environment, xmppServerHosts=[xmpp.meet.jitsi], xmppDomain=meet.jitsi, baseUrl=https://meet.mydomain.net, controlLogin=XmppCredentials(domain=auth.meet.jitsi, port=null, username=jibri, password=15c30af57342fbd39d), controlMuc=XmppMuc(domain=internal-muc.meet.jitsi, roomName=<no value>, nickname=jibri-instanse-885236474), sipControlMuc=null, callLogin=XmppCredentials(domain=recorder.meet.jitsi, port=null, username=recorder, password=5ff6e7b32dcc6d7f315b34b5), stripFromRoomDomain=muc., usageTimeoutMins=0, trustAllXmppCerts=true)
2021-05-20 15:57:52.865 INFO: [1] org.jitsi.jibri.api.xmpp.XmppApi.log() The trustAllXmppCerts config is enabled for this domain, all XMPP server provided certificates will be accepted
Exception in thread “main” org.jxmpp.stringprep.XmppStringprepException: XmppStringprepException caused by ‘@internal-muc.meet.jitsi’: org.jxmpp.stringprep.XmppStringprepException: Localpart must not contain '<'
at org.jxmpp.jid.impl.JidCreate.bareFrom(JidCreate.java:267)
at org.jitsi.jibri.api.xmpp.XmppApi.start(XmppApi.kt:116)
at org.jitsi.jibri.api.xmpp.XmppApi.start$default(XmppApi.kt:79)
at org.jitsi.jibri.MainKt.main(Main.kt:149)
Caused by: org.jxmpp.stringprep.XmppStringprepException: Localpart must not contain ‘<’
at org.jxmpp.stringprep.simple.SimpleXmppStringprep.localprep(SimpleXmppStringprep.java:74)
at org.jxmpp.stringprep.XmppStringPrepUtil.localprep(XmppStringPrepUtil.java:62)
at org.jxmpp.jid.parts.Localpart.from(Localpart.java:137)
at org.jxmpp.jid.impl.LocalAndDomainpartJid.(LocalAndDomainpartJid.java:46)
at org.jxmpp.jid.impl.JidCreate.bareFrom(JidCreate.java:262)
… 3 more

when I’m trying to start recording. roomName is missing and I can’t understand why.

There are a number of posts in the forum with jibri and recording issues. Did you search the forum?

resolved by adding JIBRI_BREWERY_MUC to .env