Recording failed to start

I an new on Jitsi Meet and getting the message “Recording failed to start” when clicking on “Start Recording” button. Not getting any specific error or any error on console.
Where can i get the log for error? Please help me

you should look into jibri logs, located at path /var/log/jitsi/jibri

log.0.txt (20.6 KB)

Thanks
Bhavin_Jagad, I have got the error. Attach together the log file.
I think this is the error
Error starting Jibri service : org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: unknown error: Chrome failed to start: exited abnormally

I am Running on Virtual Machine
Description: Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS
Codename: bionic

Please help me to solve it.

This is my new log from jibribrowser.0.txt (35.9 KB) log.0.txt (17.3 KB)

2020-05-19 14:23:19.908 INFO: [55] org.jitsi.jibri.selenium.JibriSelenium.onSeleniumStateChange() Transitioning from state Starting up to Error: SESSION Failed to join call
2020-05-19 14:23:19.910 INFO: [55] org.jitsi.jibri.service.impl.FileRecordingJibriService.onServiceStateChange() File recording service transitioning from state Starting up to Error: SESSION Failed to join call
2020-05-19 14:23:19.911 INFO: [55] org.jitsi.jibri.api.xmpp.XmppApi.invoke() Current service had an error, sending error iq
2020-05-19 14:23:19.912 FINE: [55] org.jitsi.jibri.statsd.JibriStatsDClient.incrementCounter() Incrementing statsd counter: stop:recording

Please guide me to get recording working

From your log, it seems that it can’t open chrome browser. I haven’t setup jitsi on virtual machine but you can find SEVER part in your log and google it for solution.