Recording failed to start with jicofo log Unexpected response

I have started jibri successfully and it is connected to jicofo successfully as i can see that in the logs.
but when i press the Start Recording button it says “recording failed to start”
In jicofo log i found logs with exception.

Jicofo 2020-05-04 23:23:31.251 SEVERE: [99] org.jitsi.jicofo.recording.jibri.JibriSession.log() Failed to send start Jibri IQ: org.jitsi.jicofo.recording.jibri.JibriSession$StartException: Unexpected response
org.jitsi.jicofo.recording.jibri.JibriSession$StartException: Unexpected response
at org.jitsi.jicofo.recording.jibri.JibriSession.sendJibriStartIq(JibriSession.java:583)
at org.jitsi.jicofo.recording.jibri.JibriSession.startInternal(JibriSession.java:369)
at org.jitsi.jicofo.recording.jibri.JibriSession.start(JibriSession.java:334)
at org.jitsi.jicofo.recording.jibri.JibriRecorder.handleStartRequest(JibriRecorder.java:178)
at org.jitsi.jicofo.recording.jibri.CommonJibriStuff.handleIQRequest(CommonJibriStuff.java:271)
at org.jitsi.jicofo.recording.jibri.OperationSetJibri.handleIQRequest(OperationSetJibri.java:98)
at org.jivesoftware.smack.AbstractXMPPConnection$4.run(AbstractXMPPConnection.java:1188)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834)
Jicofo 2020-05-04 23:23:31.252 INFO: [99] org.jitsi.jicofo.recording.jibri.JibriRecorder.log() Failed to start a Jibri session:Internal server error
org.jitsi.jicofo.recording.jibri.JibriSession$StartException: Internal server error
at org.jitsi.jicofo.recording.jibri.JibriSession.startInternal(JibriSession.java:375)
at org.jitsi.jicofo.recording.jibri.JibriSession.start(JibriSession.java:334)
at org.jitsi.jicofo.recording.jibri.JibriRecorder.handleStartRequest(JibriRecorder.java:178)
at org.jitsi.jicofo.recording.jibri.CommonJibriStuff.handleIQRequest(CommonJibriStuff.java:271)
at org.jitsi.jicofo.recording.jibri.OperationSetJibri.handleIQRequest(OperationSetJibri.java:98)
at org.jivesoftware.smack.AbstractXMPPConnection$4.run(AbstractXMPPConnection.java:1188)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834)

Please help me to find what could be the problem here.

1 Like

@Md_Sodrul_Amin did you solve the issue

no not yet.
@damencho please help us

I am getting the same error in jicofo log (after a fresh installation). Can someone please help?