Prosody users not working

Hi world!!
Due to the confinement by covid, I am trying to mount a jitsi server. I want a private server, so I have followed the instructions of secure domain config. Everything is fine, until it asks me for the host name and password, which I can’t get to work.
I have created the user with the password in prosody, but I don’t know how to check if it is correctly created or not. The thing is, I can’t create the rooms because the user and / or password don’t recognize me.

Any clues??

Thanks for all!!!

P.D. I forgot, I am running jitsi on a Ubuntu 18.04 server with LAMP.

Hi world.

I just done a fresh install and I am getting same error. When I try to authenticate as host of the room, is not accepting my user. Looking at jicofo logs, I found this error:

Jicofo 2020-04-17 13:20:21.148 GRAVE: [58] org.jitsi.impl.protocol.xmpp.XmppProtocolProvider.doConnect().315 Failed to connect/login: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

This error is when I try to authenticate. I followed the secure domain documentation and I am using my own trusted certificates.

Thanks.

No clues?

I tried using:
keytool -import -noprompt -trustcacerts -alias urlcert -file /path/to/cert/my.crt -keystore /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle/jre/lib/security/cacerts
but no luck.

Try update-ca-certificates -f and then restart jicofo.

Finally I got it.

I uninstalled the oracle-java-8, install openjdk-8, I do a fresh install of Jitsi and now its working.

Thanks for your help damencho!!!