Hi I’ve succeeded in getting Jitsi Meet up and running on a VPS, and all is working as great!
I’m now attempting to install a prosody module ‘admin_web’ according to this guide, https://modules.prosody.im/mod_admin_web.html to allow me a GUI way to manage users (I’ve set Jicofo with a secure domain for starting meetings).
As per the instructions I’ve;
- copied the ‘mod_admin_web’ module folder to /usr/share/jitsi-meet/prosody-plugins,
- navigated into /usr/share/jitsi-meet/prosody-plugins/mod_admin_web/admin_web
- executed get_deps.sh from within that director, with root permissions.
- edited ‘/etc/prosody/conf.avail/meet.mydomain.co.uk.cfg.lua’ to add ‘admin_web’ to 'modules_enabled
- allowed port 5280 through the firewall
All the above processes appear to work, however navigating to meet.mydomain.co.uk:5280/admin takes several minutes attempting to load, before generating a ‘this site can’t be reached…took too long to respond’ message in the browser.
Any help as to what I’ve misconfigured or missed out would be greatly appreciated!